Electric vehicles are not the future; they’re already here and getting more popular by the day!
As an automotive technician, it’s essential that you are trained on this new technology.
That’s why we’re excited to release our latest online training covering Battery Electric Vehicles.
This module covers:
- Major components of Battery Electric Vehicles and their operation
- The battery pack’s design, structure and performance monitoring
- Essential roles of the inverter converter and motor-generators
- The concepts of regenerative braking and BEV thermal management
- Charger types, their advantages and limitations
This training is applicable to the current range of popular Battery Electric Vehicles, including Tesla Model 3, Volkswagen ID.3, Nissan LEAF, Chevrolet Bolt, Porsche Taycan, Jaguar I-PACE, Mercedes-EQ, Hyundai IONIQ 5, Kia EV6, Audi e-tron, Renault Zoe and Peugeot e-2008.
If you’re ready to join the thousands of technicians who already have access to this and over 350 other high quality online training modules, click here to become an Autodata Training subscriber today!